THE FROZEN MARGARITA
I don’t know how this happened, but yesterday I posted a delicious ceviche recipe, but forgot the margarita!! That won’t happen again….especially now that summer is on the way!
FOR THE MARGARITA…..
To salt the margarita glass:
- Pour salt on a small plate.
- Pour lime juice in a small bowl.
- Dip the glass rim in the lime, then in the salt.
To make the margarita:
- 1 can frozen limeade (12 oz.)
- 12 oz. tequila
- 1/4 C. cointreau
- 4 C. ice
- Use 1/2 of the ingredients at a time. The reipe will make 2 batches.
- Place in blender at high speed.
- Pour into prepared glasses, or keep in the freezer.
PRODUCTS YOU MAY LIKE!
Click the product description to take you to the store.
$188.58 with Free Amazon Prime Shipping
$59.99 with Free Amazon Prime Shipping