When the kids come to visit, we always have leftover bananas. Try this delicious twist on the usual banana bread or cupcakes…..Banana Cookies! Soft, chewy and delicious. You may make them before the kids arrive!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ripe smashed banana
- 3.4 oz package banana cream instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350*F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, then set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar and mix with an electric mixer. Add banana, dry pudding mix and the eggs, then mix together until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients into the mixing bowl with banana mixture.
- Add the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake at 350*F for 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Cool for several minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.